Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/vuplayer/vuplayer.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/vuplayer/vuplayer.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/vuplayer/vuplayer.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/vuplayer/vuplayer.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:112)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:112)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:112)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:112)
vuplayer.com • View topic - MicroSE Player Remote (Client).MSE

MicroSE Player Remote (Client).MSE

For posts relating to VUPlayer.

MicroSE Player Remote (Client).MSE

Postby sanderevers » Sun Oct 14, 2007 5:21 pm

Well, since the forum has returned, I'll post the new version of my MicroSE Player Remote.MSE and MicroSE Player Remote Client.MSE. Remember, these programs require that you have Microsoft .Net 2.0, 3.0 or 3.5 installed! :!:

MicroSE Player Remote.MSE
Is a tool special designed for Mediaplayer like VUPlayer, Windows Media Player and Winamp. It also has network functionality, which enables you to control your favorite media player over a network. This function also works with the MicroSE Player Suite Players. Which have the basic functionality of this program already built-in. This progam is written in VB.Net.

Changes since my previous post on VUPlayer's forum:
Code: Select all
- Changed to the new MicroSE Logo on the about box.
- started changing code for the major .MSE changes in following releases.

- Bugfixes in the server.
- Added the "MicroSE Player Suite.MSE" image to the about window
- Added an option to allow local connection (network-connections to your own pc)
- Better handling of the Start button on the main window
- Intergrated updates from the .MSE framework
- Removed the "Apply"/"Toepassen" button from the settings window (Style tab) Activate a new style by clicking it.
- Minor restyling of the settings window.
- Option strict has been turned ON. (So now I'm forced to program the correct way ;))
- Replaced all "MicroSE.Instellingen" code with a new behavior.
- Added a preview to the styles-screen, hover a style to select it and see the preview. Click the Color-FlatButton (©MicroSE®.MSE) to change the background-color.

Version: 1.0.1.2.

MicroSE Player Remote Client.MSE
This is a small program which only can be used as a network client for a MicroSE Player Suite program (like the Player Remote) This program is written in C#.
Version: 1.0.0.0.

Download:
http://microse.mihopa.net/downloads/?snm=plremote
The client is an additional download, and is not required for network use. The normal version includes the client as well. ;)
I'm Sander Evers. Development of MicroSE Player Remote has been stopped. Old version of the program DOES NOT work with VUPlayer 3
sanderevers

Re: MicroSE Player Remote (Client).MSE

Postby sanderevers » Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:32 am

New minor update of the MicroSE Player Remote Client:

Bugfix: incorrectly loading the multiple styles when changing the language.

And yes.. that is ONE line of code in difference.
Version: 1.0.0.1

Download:
http://microse.mihopa.net/downloads/?snm=plremote
I'm Sander Evers. Development of MicroSE Player Remote has been stopped. Old version of the program DOES NOT work with VUPlayer 3
sanderevers

Postby sanderevers » Sat May 10, 2008 11:29 pm

After no updates for a while.. here is version 1.0.2.0 :D Enjoy! (This is an update of the Remote not of the Remote Client)

[changed] Name of application now visible in systemtray tooltip.
[changed] New MicroSE Logo.
[changed] New version of .MSE which is completely rewritten in C#.
[changed] www.microse.nl.nu into microse.nl
[changed] Start button on the main window is now a FlatButton
[changed] Corrected tab-indexes on all windows.
[removed] Never-used or double code.

Download: http://microse.nl/downloads/?snm=plremote
Or through MicroSE Connect: http://microse.nl/downloads/?snm=connect
sanderevers

Postby sanderevers » Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:49 pm

Update of the Remote Client. This version uses all new MicroSE Stuff. Also, there now is an Linux (mono) version.
Download the mono version here: http://microse.nl/downloads/bestanden/M ... exe.tar.gz (this version isnt widely tested, and can contain bugs)
Installation is simple, just extract the tar.gz file and run the .exe file. You do need to have mono installed.

This version will not work on Windows. Even when you install Mono on Windows.

The windows version can be downloaded with MicroSE connect or directly from the site: http://microse.nl/downloads/?snm=plremotec
sanderevers

Postby sanderevers » Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:39 am

Since I now moved to Windows Vista on my PC.. I had some testing to be done. Also I've been working on other projects which all can be downloaded from my site (including a Post-It replacement: MicroSE NoteIt) But I haven't forgotten you guys!

Today I bring version 1.0.2.1 of MicroSE Player Remote.MSE.

[changed] Improved compatibility with Windows Vista
[changed] Reordered items on Network tab of the Settings Window
[changed] Changed the GUI to be more Vista look a like.
[changed] New version MicroSE.Lan libary.
[changed] Reworked a lot of code to make it fit new MicroSE standards.
[added] MicroSE ApplicationInformation class (to replace old system module)

The program can be downloaded through MicroSE Connect and my website: http://microse.nl/downloads/?snm=plremote

Important: I made a bugfix available just 5 minutes ago.
sanderevers

Postby sanderevers » Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:04 pm

New version of the Client: 1.0.1.1

Changes:
- Fixes for Windows 2000 / Vista
- Portable modus (copy the contents of the installation folder to an USB drive)

Download trough http://microse.nl/downloads/?snm=plremotec or MicroSE Connect.
sanderevers

Return to VUPlayer