Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/vuplayer/vuplayer.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/vuplayer/vuplayer.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/vuplayer/vuplayer.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
vuplayer.com • View topic - Feature Suggestions - Context Menus and Meter Attack/Decay

Feature Suggestions - Context Menus and Meter Attack/Decay

For posts relating to VUPlayer.

Feature Suggestions - Context Menus and Meter Attack/Decay

Postby res » Sat Jun 28, 2008 12:59 am

VUPlayer is and will continue to be my player of choice, so a big thanks Jim.

Two of my suggestions for improvements are:

- Add Windows Explorer context menus so you can right-click files or folder and add to VUPlayer Playlist. Every other wretched program I don't want to does this!

- Allow options to control the attack and decay times of the meters. In particular, I find the decay is too fast. The VU meters are brilliant! They make me quite nostalgic (whoops - giving my age away...).

Cheers,
RES
res

Re: Feature Suggestions - Context Menus and Meter Attack/Decay

Postby sanderevers » Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:07 pm

res wrote: - Add Windows Explorer context menus so you can right-click files or folder and add to VUPlayer Playlist. Every other wretched program I don't want to does this!

My program does that.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3
I'm Sander Evers. Development of MicroSE Player Remote has been stopped. Old version of the program DOES NOT work with VUPlayer 3
sanderevers

Re: Feature Suggestions - Context Menus and Meter Attack/Decay

Postby bigjohn16678 » Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:49 am

I like the attack/decay idea myself. I would like to know is if there is a way to make the spectum analyzer go full scale? What I mean is when I have music playing, it only goes 2/3 the way from left to right across the screen. Can it be made to go all the way across without having to turn up the treble? Maybe change the frequency it runs at? Just a suggestion. Other than that, vuplayer is a killer non bloated app. I run it 24/7 over my audio network so I can listen in any room in my home. Thanks for the great player. Keep up the good work!
My specs;
XP SP3, Intel D865PERL MB, 3.2GHZ Intel processor, 4 GB Corsair memory 3338 running at 2.5 3 3 6. 170GB music and growing (legally), very little fluff.
bigjohn16678

Return to VUPlayer