modlander

For posts relating to Player, AudioTester, Audition filters, etc.

Re: modlander

Postby Lebieque » Mon Oct 22, 2007 10:23 am

thanks Jim, that's what it was, the server wasn't connected. If rugby is your thing, I apologise for our stonewalling bokke!
Lebieque

Postby Lebieque » Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:57 am

modlander setup,
is there a possibility to direct (or redirect) modlander library to install in a directory of choice. IOW other then C:\....Application Data\....modlander? Library.xml is huge, upsetting my defrag routine as well as my policy to keep partition drive C: reserved for a clean XP install without tears. I can't find any reference in the registry nor is there an .ini file in this regard. I know I could change XP's default installation path temporarily prior to installing modlander, but it's simply too much schlepp for something I don't even know if it's going to work.
Lebieque
Lebieque

Postby sanderevers » Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:13 pm

I think %apppath% is hardcoded into the program.. Maybe something for James to work on.
I'm Sander Evers. Development of MicroSE Player Remote has been stopped. Old version of the program DOES NOT work with VUPlayer 3
sanderevers

Postby uncajesse » Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:40 am

has modlander been tested with Virtual Audio Cable as the default soundcard?

i use (and help develop) something called Breakaway Personal ( http://www.claessonedwards.com/ ) which licenses VAC, and whenever modlander player is just about to play a song (after downloading it 99%) - BAM!! instant reboot. it doesn't even showing the BSOD, lol. but it does however save the minidump, and i can give you one if you would like.
uncajesse

Previous

Return to Other Software